Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I was blessed with a hot tip while sitting in Bohemios listening to Keith Carnegy , Mr. Anthony Brock and Mr. Bob Henschen. My good friend and marathoner Rich told me of a new spot to accept the Tuesday Jazz Jam started originally by Erin Wright then taken over by Mr Art . Frisco. I was also fortunate to meet Dr. Dannenbaum who is a neurosurgeon and drummer. A good drummer and protege of Keith. Mr. Faruk also took pictures .....

  The biggest surprise was seeing my good friend Javier Zenteno
Zenteno group   and his brother Ernesto..


 It has been years. I felt compelled to dedicate the songs that I played to the family both surviving and no longer here on this plain including their late sister (and my good Friend) Norma Zenteno, seen above and late father Roberto Zenteno Sr. They are still doing Thursday nights at Sambucca.
                               
students and jobs from going there so MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Here is a  clip.

Let me give a shout out to all the amorous couples and groups who came in as well as those I spoke to, including the group with ANDY my new sax student.

No comments:

Post a Comment